Friday, August 21, 2009

Wednesday night Thunderstorms Thursday Project Runway

Wasn't able to blog Wednesday night as the lightening was intense, and I didn't want to risk blowing up the computer. It was an excellent storm though. On Wednesday morning, I caught a break between showers, and rode in on the fresh after rain streets. Love the smells and the atmosphere of that! Had a morning on meetings, getting ready for the upcomming year. Thursday was about a division meeting in the morning, then spent the afternoon tearing out walls in the new black box space. It has turned cool here, but the humidity is still a bit intense, I was a sweaty mess by the end of the day. Had a beautiful evening ride home in the cool air, its was gorgeous! To cap of my day I watched Project Runway . . . finally! I'm excited to finally get to see this season that was locked up in litigation for so long, and also the new season of Top Chef is on Wednesday nights. The only bummer is that next wee we have auditions for Robber Bridegroom, and I'll have to watch them late at night.

No comments: